Vermont Bed & Brew Package
Come for the Craft Beer. Stay for the Valley.
Let us help you discover some of the country’s best craft beer while staying in the beautiful Mad River Valley. Staying in the Mad River Valley puts you right in the heart of Vermont craft brew country. We are located in Central Vermont, not far off Interstate-89, making nearly every Vermont craft brewery accessible with a short, scenic drive over the river (or covered bridge) and through the woods.
Book Available Tours Online here:
- Select a date to see lodging options and their prices (only). Each property offers something different and we encourage you to look at them all before deciding where to stay.
- After making your choice you will then book the complete package, including the tour.
- Note that the additional tour price itself is always the same.
- If you wish to extend your stay or make other changes please contact your lodging property directly after you have received your confirmation. Please do not try to make changes during the booking process!
- Please note the cancellation policy below.
Late Fall 2017: October 21, November 4th
*Note: Your package will be for a Friday and Saturday night with the tour itself on the Saturday, and be for two people in one guest room for bed and breakfast.
Dates with a strikethough are sold out.
A minimum of eight guests are needed to conduct the tour. If fewer than eight seats are booked two weeks prior to the tour date, the tour will be canceled and you will be refunded the tour price. We encourage you to keep your lodging reservation and visit breweries on your own.
If you need to cancel your tour and give us four or more weeks notice, we will refund 80% of your payment for the tour. Refunds for closer in cancellations will be made only if the tour you had booked subsequently sells out. Lodging cancellations will be subject to the policies of the property you book with.
Still have questions or need more help? Check our FAQ.
You will stay at one of our participating Lodges, Inns or Bed & Breakfasts
- 1824 House
- Buffalo Bill’s Retreat
- Clay Brook at Sugarbush
- Inn at Lareau Farm
- Inn at the Round Barn Farm
- Mad River Barn
- Mad River Inn
- Sugar Lodge
- The Pitcher Inn
- The Warren Lodge
- Tucker Hill Inn
- Weathertop Mountain Inn
- West Hill House B&B
- White Horse Inn
- Yellow Farmhouse Inn
Example of a typical tour:
- Get picked up at your lodging location around 10am
- Pick up pre ordered sandwiches at the Warren Store (you need to call ahead to reserve if you wish)
- Tours & Tasting at Prohibition Pig with plenty of time to order a light lunch and shop at the Craft Beer Cellar across the street
- Tour and Tasting at Rock Art Brewery including an in depth Q&A session with either a brewer or owner
- Idletyme Brewing Company brief tour and opportunity for a late day snack
- Opportunity to taste the Alchemist’s Focal Banger at a local bar (cheese boards also available)
- Stowe Cider tasting (optional)
- Private tastings of other VT beers on board the Party Bus.
- Other visits may be added or substituted depending on availability.
Tour Buses seat 12 people and have space for your cooler
The Fine Print
1Some lodging properties have VT Liquor licenses which do not permit consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased outside their properties. In these cases, the lodging properties will be pleased to store your purchases until you are ready to check out.
2 Brewery Tours require a 2 night stay and each participant must be 21 years of age with valid proof of ID.
Local Dining w/ Craft Beers
Eat & drink at local restaurants with dozens of craft beers on tap, in bottles and in cans.
Did we mention the food is great?
Pick up craft beers you can’t get outside of Vermont
Our local retail shops have dozens and dozens of Vermont, New England, US and International craft beers. Stop in and look at their incredible selections while you are here.
Get outside and enjoy Vermont
Work off some of those calories outside (or inside).
Bike our paved or dirt roads or consider lift-served Mountain Biking at Sugarbush
Hike valley paths, the Long Trail or backwoods in the Green Mountains.
Play some Disc Golf at Sugarbush’s Lincoln Peak
Kayaking, Canoeing, or Tubing the Mad River
Paddleboard, swim, kayak or canoe Blueberry Lake
Make us the hub of your own custom brewery tour
We’re a short drive from all of Vermont’s craft breweries and some of the country’s finest. Open a Map of Vermont Breweries.