Owned and operated by Karen Cavoretto, White Birch Cottage is nestled in a private setting with easy access. It offers a spacious floor plan which can welcome 2 to 6 guests. Minutes from Camel’s Hump State Park and Bolton in the Mad River Valley, this well appointed and immaculate property offers you and your loved ones a spacious cozy experience. Perfect for a couple or family attending a local Mad River Valley Wedding, a ski vacation, family reunion or any special occasion.
Well-appointed and impeccable are just two adjectives that would best describe our comfortable and cozy cottage!
We designed and created our cottage to soothe our guests in the lap of luxury. A place your family will escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the features and amenities White Birch Cottage has to offer:
- 1300 square feet
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4) | 1 loft (sleeps 2) | 1 full bath
- Kitchen – fully equipped
- Air conditioning
- Essentials: Towels, Bed Linens, Soap, etc.
- Free parking on premises (3 spots)
- Cable TV & Wireless Internet
- Front and back decks with tables and chairs
- BBQ grill
- Comfy outdoor fireplace w/ picnic tables
*Maximum occupancy is 6 (including children) – If space for a larger party is needed, extra accommodations for (2) in the loft can be arranged for an additional fee.
There is the main house available on site if your party is larger than 6 – rates provided upon request.
- Main floor plan approximate square footage: 2000 (including common areas)
- Ground floor plan approximate square footage: 2500 (including common areas)
- 4 comfortable bedrooms on two separate floors.
- The main floor sleeps 4, 1 shared full bath /whirlpool, Bedrooms are private
- The ground floor sleeps 4, 1 shared full bath, Bedrooms are private.
Stepping from our warm and cozy cottage, you’ll experience all the beauty, pleasures and adventures our location in the heart of green mountains has to offer each & every season!
- Mountain Biking
- Official VAST snowmobile trails
- Cross-country skiing
Book the entire property for your family reunion, group retreat or friends getaway.
Enjoy all the amenities of the property.
|Begins||Ends||Week Night||Weekend||Weekly||Min Stay|
|May 03 2015||Sep 12 2015||$250||$250||$1,650||2 Nights|
|Sep 13 2015||Nov 14 2015||$300||$300||$2,000||2 Nights|
|Nov 15 2015||Apr 30 2016||$350||$350||$2,350||2 Nights|