The Mad River Valley’s restaurants and eateries have been generous, gracious, diligent and creative as our community navigates these unusual times and gets our economy going again. They’re where we meet and socialize and are woven deeply into the fabric of the MRV. It’s been real tough for this sector so we strongly encourage you to support them whole-heartedly, while practicing proper social distancing of course!
- 1824 House Inn – Offering takeout dinner service to the public and beer to go. Dinners are available Friday through Tuesday. Check out the menu!
Dinner pick up is from 3 – 6 pm.
We will be closed for a few weeks while we prepare for our winter schedule. 802-496-7555.
À La Carte – Serving take-out for Sugarbush, the Mad River Valley & beyond. from the restaurant in Sugarbush Village. Open Tuesday through Thursday 11-8, Friday & Saturday 8-8 and Sunday 8-2. Serving breakfast all day and taking great pride in making all of our own flatbreads served daily as well as pasta and bread as well. Call for special orders 802.793.3103
American Flatbread –.Open for take-out, Thursday-Sunday, 4:00-closing. Please call 802-496-7825. We start taking orders at 3:30. Take out flatbreads will be either fully baked or partially baked, so you can finish them off in your oven and eat them at your leisure. We also offer beer, wine and soft drinks, with wine specials each week.
- Big Picture Theater – Open for take-out dinner and drinks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 to 8 pm. Order your To Go Dinner & Beverages by 4pm the day of. Outdoor seating available for picnic! Also, their maple glazed donuts are on sale on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to noon.
- Canteen Creemee Company – Without question, Vermont’s coolest creemee stand – Open Monday 4-8, Closed Tuesday & Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 4 to 8 and sunday from 11:30 to 7.
- China Fun Open for Take-out only, 496-7889
- Fit To Be Thai’d – Take out -Call 496-3008 – open 7 days taking orders until 8:30 pm (9:15 pick-up.
- Hostel Tevere – Offering their famous bar menu selections along with beer and soft drinks to go. Open for take-out Tuesday-Saturday 4-8:30pm.
- Hyde Away – Open 7 Nights, 4 – 9pm. 802.496.2322. Creative new American Cuisine. View Menu. On-Site Dining with Reservations. Take-out: Order via Phone or On-Line.
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids– Packaged beer and to-go food for sale via our “Drive Thru” Retail store. Open Sunday – Thursday from 11am-7pm and Friday – Saturday from 11am-8pm. Order Online for convenient pick up.
- Mad River Barn – The Mad River Barn is open for to-go food Thursday through Sundays from 4 to 8 pm. Call for take-out 802.496.3310.
- Mad Taco – Open 7 days a week 12-8 pm. Take out only call 496-3832 to order. Please Call to place your order and pay over the phone. No one will be allowed in the Restaurant. We will take your phone number and give you a timeframe. When your order is ready we will shoot you a call and put it out front on a table for you to grab. Don’t Forget a spicy Margarita!!!!
- Mutha Stuffers – Offering take out-11am-8pm Thursday through Monday (open until midnight on Friday and Saturdays starting Dec. 10)
- Open Hearth Pizza – Open Friday and Saturday Nights for Pizza from 4-8 pm. Wood fired pizzas are handmade with fresh local ingredients, starting with naturally leavened wholegrain crust made with locally grown organic wheat. Location: 527 Sugarbush Access Road – Warren.
- Pitcher Inn – Open Wednesday through Sunday from 5:30 to 8 pm, reservations required by calling 802.496.6350. Not take-out at Pitcher Inn see the Warren Store’s take-out menu.
- Pizza Soul – Take-out Wednesday from 4-9, Thursday to Sunday 11:30 am-9pm. Pre-order and pre-pay at 496-6202 with a credit card,
- Round Barn – Each Week we will prepare delicous meals on Thursdays & Sundays. Meals will be fully prepared, refrigerated and ready to “heat and eat” at home. Pick up at The Round Barn 3PM-6PM on day of your chosen meal. Meals prepared for 2 or 4 people (you choose!) All you have to do is take them home for heat and eat.
- Sage – Open Thursday to Saturday, 5 – 9pm and Sunday for LUNCH, 11am to 3pm. A Taste of the Mediterranean. On-Site Dining with Reservations. Try Sage At Home, meal kits for you to prepare at home, order On-Line. Or give us a call 802.496.7243. Take your sweetie out for a Valentine’s Day Lunch with Mimosas and Dessert Specials – open from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Stoke Ramen – Packing up imaginitive ramen, cocktails, + sake for takeout service. Open Friday through Tuesday 3pm – 8pm. Consider purchasing a gift card for the ramen-lover in your life.
- Sugarbush Resort – Various dining outlets open for dine-in and take-out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Orders and reservations must be done online ahead of time. Open seven days a week. Check out sugarbush.com for full Resort offerings and hours of operation.
- Swanson’s Inn – Pies both sweet and savory are available from the “Pie Guys” who have been expanding the pie shell and turning pie into a “thing”. Pies are available Tues-Sun and orders must be placed one day in advance. Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 496-2405 to place your order. Pie by the Slice Sunday restaurant dining re-opening in July. Curbside pick-up, we will deliver to your home in Warren, Waitfield, or Fayston($4)
- The Sweet Spot – Open daily 8am-11am for to-go window service. Check out our website to pre-order online or call with any questions 802.496.9199.
- Three Mountain Cafe -Curbside or takeout and inside seating too. Monday through Saturday. Pickup 8am-2pm – 496-5470. Full menu available. Order online by 1:30 pm day prior for best selection of pastries next day. Be sure to check out the lunching soup specials.
- Toast & Eggs – Open 7-days a week for indoor dining and heated outdoor seating and take-out too. Breakfast and Lunch midweek from 7am-2pm and from 7 am to 3 pm on weekends. Check out their menus. Call for info about private dinner parties, (802) 496-7644.
- Tucker Hill Inn – Currently offering dine in & take out, Wednesday through Saturday, 5pm to 8:30pm. (Open on Sunday the 17th for MLK weekend) Check out our menu, Facebook page, or our Instagram (@tuckerhillinn) for the current menu. 802.496.3983.
- Currently offering take out Wednesday through Saturday. Please place your orders by 4pm, for pick-up between 5 & 7pm. Check out our Facebook Page or our Instagram (@tuckerhillinn) for the current menu. 802.496.3983.
- Valentino Pizza (back entrance of Bridges Resort’s Rec Center) open from 4-8 pm Tuesday-Sunday. 583- 5317.
- Warren Store– Deli Open with limited menu from 11-3. Call starting at 9am to order ahead, 496-3864, or use their walk up window from 11-3. To order their weekly featured wines. Walk up window on the deck open from 11-3pm.
- Worthy Burger Too – Open for dine-in and take-out – Wednesday thru Friday 4-8 pm, Saturdays noon-8 pm and Sundays noon-4 pm (open til 8 pm during the holdiday week). Call to order: 802-496-2575, if it’s busy we are on the line taking orders so please call back. Check our Facebook page for up to date menu items, specials and our revolving selection of beers and cocktails-available to go! Sunday–noon-8:00
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-8pm M-Sa/8am-6pm Sunday-Please Note: 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- East Warren Community Market-Open daily 8am to 8pm. Pick-up on the deck!
- Sugar Fish VT– Open Thurs-Sun 10a-6p-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-Pay by credit card over the phone or by cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door.
- Paradise Provisions – Open Daily Monday to Saturday 7am – 7pm and on Sunday from 7am-5pm. The Deli is open 7am til’ 2pm Monday – Friday and from 7am til’ 2:30pm on Saturday and Sunday. Please call in your order at 583-2757 or order online.
- Shaw’s Open 7am-8pm
- Mad River Taste Place – Open from Mon – Sat 10am-6pm for walk-in shopping or shop online for curbside pickup or shipping if your prefer.
- Village Grocery-6am-M-F 5:30am-9pm & Sat & Sun 7am-9pm Deli hours:6am-2pm M-F – Call 496-4477
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.
- Red Hen Bakery–Order online and then pick it up