Annual Meeting 2018: Details
Please join us for the 2018 Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce
ANNUAL MEETING & CELEBRATION!
Thursday, September 6
at the 1824 House
We are very excited about this event! We have a memorable evening planned, including some important business, a fantastic speaker (coming all the way from NYC), and a lot of fun!
5pm – 5:30pm: Arrive
- cash bar open
5:30pm: Annual General Meeting (click links below for details)
- Minutes from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Proposed 2018/19 Budget
- Proposed ByLaws Change — click here to view full ByLaws with changes
- Nominations for Board of Directors and Officers
- Work Plan
6:30pm: Happy Half Hour
- cash bar open
- $35 per person inclusive of tax & gratuity
- Payment can be made in advance via cash, check or credit card
- Dinner will be a variety of delicious dishes served ‘family style’
- Cash bar
- Please RSVP to Ginger by August 30
7:15pm: VERY SPECIAL SPEAKER
- Christina Miranda, who will dazzle us with ‘Inspiration: Your Secret Weapon for Business Success’.
PLUS! We’ll have our ‘Celebrate the Valley’ Raffle going on all evening!
- The Celebrate the Valley Raffle is an opportunity to showcase your business, experience other members’ products and services, and put a little extra cash in the Chamber’s marketing budget to benefit us all!
- Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening for just $1, with discounts for multiples. Winners will be announced at the end of the night (No, you do not have to stay until the end to win… but we hope you do!).
- Have an item or service you would like to donate to our ‘Celebrate the Valley’ raffle? Please email the details to Ginger. And, thank you!
In the meantime…
Don’t forget to check UPCOMING EVENTS at madrivervalley.com/chamber.