Benefit of Membership: Health Insurance Plans!
We are excited to announce that Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce member businesses, with between 1 and 100 employees, are eligible to enroll in VACEplus association health insurance plans for 2019!
There are 3 simple, competitive, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont plans offered. View details here >>
Here’s a quick summary of eligibility highlights:
- You must be a current member in good standing of the Chamber.
- You must have between 1 and 100 employees. Sole proprietors are welcome to participate.
- You must enroll by December 14, 2018 for coverage beginning January 1.
- You can offer a choice of all 3 plans to your employees.
- Please review all the Enrollment Guidelines here >>
To take advantage of this program, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Make sure your Chamber membership is up-to-date. Contact Ginger if you’re not sure.
- Fill out your group (employer) enrollment form. Found here >>
- Have each employee fill out the individual enrollment form. Found here >>
- Return these completed forms to VACE, along with proof-of-business documentation (view details here), and a binder check (made out to BCBSVT) for the first month payment, no later than Friday, December 14.
- Please review all details on the VACEplus website here >>
If you need professional advice or guidance in choosing this program over the Vermont Health Connect options, we recommend you contact Craig Eilers at Eilers Financial, 802-496-3192. Craig is an approved broker for the VACE AHP program, and a fellow Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce member!