Benefit of Membership: Health Insurance Plans!
We are excited to announce that Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce member businesses, with between 1 and 100 employees, are eligible to enroll in VACEplus association health insurance plans for 2019!
There are 3 simple, competitive, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont plans offered. View details here >>
Here’s a quick summary of eligibility highlights:
- You must be a current member in good standing of the Chamber.
- You must have between 1 and 100 employees. Sole proprietors are welcome to participate.
- You must enroll by December 14, 2018 for coverage beginning January 1.
- You can offer a choice of all 3 plans to your employees.
- Please review all the Enrollment Guidelines here >>
To take advantage of this program, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Make sure your Chamber membership is up-to-date. Contact Ginger if you’re not sure.
- Fill out your group (employer) enrollment form. Found here >>
- Have each employee fill out the individual enrollment form. Found here >>
- Return these completed forms to VACE, along with proof-of-business documentation (view details here), and a binder check (made out to BCBSVT) for the first month payment, no later than Friday, December 14.
- Please review all details on the VACEplus website here >>
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger or Jasmine.
Don’t forget! We also offer Dental and Vision plans. Find details at VACEINSURANCE.COM.
If you need professional advice or guidance in choosing this program over the Vermont Health Connect options, we recommend you contact Craig Eilers at Eilers Financial, 802-496-3192. Craig is an approved broker for the VACE AHP program, and a fellow Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce member!