Country Christmas in Historic Waitsfield Village
Come down to historic Waitsfield Village and join us for a wonderful day of cheer and beauty. Here are the highlights;
- Santa arrives at 11 AM to spread holiday cheer
- Joslin Childrens Library will be hosting gingerbread cookie decorating for the young ones from 10 am to 3 pm
- Mad River Distillers Christmas Cocktail Trail
All participating businesses will have special cocktail tasters made in their honor! Visit each business where you can receive a ticket to redeem at the “bar” opening at 12pm, in the Mad River Chamber offices. Mad River Distillers will set up a bar in the Visitors Center with specialty drink samples (or full size to purchase).
- Barrie Fisher Photography will be in the Chamber of Commerce office shooting you and your pets.
- Gift Basket Raffle to support the MRV Food Shelf
Our neighborhood businesses have donated wonderful gifts to create an amazing gift basket worth over $1,000 to raise funds for the Mad River Valley Food. Raffle tickets are available at the Chamber office and the winner will be pulled at 5 pm.
- Opening day for the International Boutique located in the Masons Lodge.
- Waitsfield United Church of Christ will be having their Christmas Market!
- Lighting of the Luminaries:
At dusk (4:30) will be the lighting of the village luminaries celebrating our neighborhood’s joy for the season!
- A Holiday Chorale Concert at the Waitsfield United Church of Christ 7:30 will cap off the day.
Sponsors: 4orty Bridge Boutique, All Things Bright and Beautiful, Artisans Gallery, Barrie Fisher Photography, Blue Hubbard Stickers, Clear Water Sports, Complexions, Darrad’s Electronics, Joslin Memorial Library, Lincoln Peaks Properties, Mad River Valley Chamber, Mad River Distillery, Mad River Glass, Silver Trout, The Green Closet, The Sweet Spot, Village Grocer and Waitsfield Pottery,