Thank you for your support of the Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce! Your membership investment helps us do the important work in branding and marketing the Mad River Valley, Vermont.
You and your business are an integral part of the our collective brand. As such, we hope that you will proudly identify with the Mad River Valley, and help us to proliferate awareness and interest!
- Use the Mad River Valley logo.
Click here to view and download different versions of the MRV identity mark.
Click here to view the MRV brand spec sheet.
- Use the Ski the Valley logo, images, and talking points to promote our winter season.
Click here to view and download files in the Ski the Valley Tool Kit.
- Link to madrivervalley.com from your website.
Link to the homepage, and/or link to pages of interest, such as madrivervalley.com/events, or madrivervalley.com/things-to-do. Don’t stop there! Link to us in your email marketing too!
- Keep your listing on madrivervalley.com up to date.
It’s good for you and good for our site’s SEO, which is good for you! Try to update it at least 2 times per year.
Click here for instructions on logging in, and keeping your listing current.
- Tag @madrivervalley and use #madrivervalley in your social media posts.
It’s another way to identify your business with the larger brand, and to help get the snowball effect from our combined social media efforts.
- Share your images with us.
Send your owned photography with permission to use it for marketing purposes. We’re always looking for fresh photography, and if we use your photos, we’ll give you credit, which furthers your exposure to our audience.
- Participate in our Public Relations initiatives.
Click here to learn more about offering media assistance.
- Check the madrivervalley.com/chamber Member Blog regularly for cooperative marketing opportunities.
Some are completely free, and others are at a discount we’ve negotiated for our members.