Dining in The MRV
The Mad River Valley’s restaurants and eateries have been generous, gracious, diligent and creative as our community navigates these unusual times and gets our economy going again. They’re where we meet and socialize and are woven deeply into the fabric of the MRV. It’s been real tough for this sector so we strongly encourage you to support them whole-heartedly, while practicing proper social distancing of course!
- 1824 House Inn – We will be closed for a few weeks while we prepare for our winter schedule. 802-496-7555.
- American Flatbread –. Open for Take-out and Flatbread Picnic, Thursday-Sunday, 5:00-Close. Please call early to place your order, we start taking orders from 3:30. 802)496 – 7825 All flatbreads for take-out are partially baked in order to offer a delicious and fresh flatbread. (finish the flatbread in your oven heated to 425 F for 3-5 minutes).
- Big Picture Theater – Open for take-out dinner and drinks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 to 8 pm. Order your To Go Dinner & Beverages by 4pm the day of. Outdoor seating available for picnic! Also, their maple glazed donuts are on sale on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to noon.
- Canteen Creemee Company – Without question, Vermont’s coolest creemee stand – Seasonal hours
- China Fun Open for Take-out only, 496-7889
- Fit To Be Thai’d – Take out -Call 496-3008 – open 7 days taking orders until 8:30 pm (9:15 pick-up.
- Hostel Tevere – Offering their famous bar menu selections along with beer and soft drinks to go. Open for take-out Tuesday-Saturday 4-8:30pm.
- Hyde Away – Open 7 Nights, 4 – 9 pm – 802. 496.2322, Ext 1. View Menu
Take-out: Order via Phone -Dining with Reservations Only feel free to also call for reservations.
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids– Packaged beer and to-go food for sale via our “Drive Thru” Retail store. Open Sunday – Thursday from 11am-7pm and Friday – Saturday from 11am-8pm. Order Online for convenient pick up.
- Mad River Barn – Opening Thursday Friday & Saturday from 4 to 8 pm.
Take-out and outdoor dining with Reservations 802.496.3310.
- Mad Taco – Open 7 days a week 12-8 pm. Take out only call 496-3832 to order. Please Call to place your order and pay over the phone. No one will be allowed in the Restaurant. We will take your phone number and give you a timeframe. When your order is ready we will shoot you a call and put it out front on a table for you to grab. Don’t Forget a spicy Margarita!!!!
- Mutha Stuffers – Offering take out-11am-8pm Thursday – Monday Call 583-4477
- Open Hearth Pizza – Open for Friday Night Pizza from 4-8 pm. Wood fired pizzas are handmade with fresh local ingredients, starting with naturally leavened wholegrain crust made with locally grown organic wheat. Location: 527 Sugarbush Access Road – Warren.
- Pitcher Inn – Open Wednesday through Sunday from 5:30 to 8 pm, reservations required by calling 802.496.6350. Not take-out at Pitcher Inn see the Warren Store’s take-out menu.
- Pizza Soul – Take-out Wednesday from 4-9, Thursday to Sunday 11:30 am-9pm. Pre-order and pre-pay at 496-6202 with a credit card,
- Round Barn – Offering To-Go meals on Thursdays and Sundays. Thursday Feed Four for $40 Suppers. These meals will be available for pick up THURSDAY 3PM-6PM. Meals will be fully cooked and refrigerated at pick up. All you have to do is take them home for heat and eat. Full menus and online ordering will be available starting Sunday, December 10th.
- Rumble’s Bistro & Bar at Sugarbush Resort will be open Fridays from 4pm until 8pm, Saturdays from 12pm until 8pm and Sundays from 12pm until 4pm for takeout only. Order online ahead of time and pick up at Rumble’s bar. Take your food with you or enjoy it in the Lincoln Peak Courtyard. Order online or call 802-583-6800.
- Sage – Open Thursday to Saturday 5pm – 9pm and Sunday from 11am to 3pm. Special Holiday Schedule: Christmas Eve Feast of the Seven Fishes. Open Dec 28, 29 & 30 (5-9pm). Regular menu New Year’s Eve. Closed Christmas Day & New Year’s Day.
- Stoke Ramen – Temporarily closed will re-open soon . Consider purchasing a gift card for the ramen-lover in your life. When open the are offering delivery service in 05673 and 05674 zip codes. Get all detail on the website and even do some window shopping!
- Swanson’s Inn – Pies both sweet and savory are available from the “Pie Guys” who have been expanding the pie shell and turning pie into a “thing”. Pies are available Tues-Sun and orders must be placed one day in advance. Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 496-2405 to place your order. Pie by the Slice Sunday restaurant dining re-opening in July. Curbside pick-up, we will deliver to your home in Warren, Waitfield, or Fayston($4)
- The Sweet Spot – open for take-out 11 am-2 pm 7 Days- Call 496-9199.
- Three Mountain Cafe -Curbside or takeout and inside seating for 12. Monday through Saturday. Pickup 8am-2pm – 496-5470. Full menu available. Order online by 1:30 pm day prior for best selection of pastries next day. When winter comes they’ll have lunches to go for skies available by 8:30 a.m.
- Toast & Eggs – Open 7-days a week for indoor dining and heated outdoor seating and take-out too. Breakfast and Lunch midweek from 7am-2pm and from 7 am to 3 pm on weekends. Check out their menus. Call for info about private dinner parties, (802) 496-7644.
- Tucker Hill Inn– Offering outdoor dining Thursday thru Sunday 5 to 8:30 pm. You must make a reservation in advance. Please if you have a fever or a cough, we would ask you stay home. Take out available Thursday thru Sunday as well. 802-496-3983. See menu on the Facebook Page.
- Valentino Pizza (back entrance of Bridges Resort’s Rec Center) open from 4-8 pm Tuesday-Sunday. 583- 5317.
- Warren Store– Deli Open with limited menu from 11-3. Call starting at 9am to order ahead, 496-3864, or use their walk up window from 11-3. To order their weekly featured wines. Walk up window on the deck open from 11-3pm.
- Worthy Burger Too – Open for dine-in and take-out – Wednesday thru Saturday 3:30-7:30. Call to order: 802-496-2575, if it’s busy they are on the line taking orders so call back. Don’t forget the great beer selection and cocktails to go.
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-8pm M-Sa/8am-6pm Sunday-Please Note: 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- East Warren Community Market-Open daily 8am to 8pm. Pick-up on the deck!
- Sugar Fish VT– Open Thurs-Sun 10a-6p-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-Pay by credit card over the phone or by cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door.
- Paradise Provisions-M-Sa 8am-5pm, Sun. 8am-3pm 10% off everything except Beer, Wine & Tobacco for the rest of March.
- Shaw’s Open 7am-8pm
- Mad River Taste Place – Open from Mon – Sat 10am-6pm for walk-in shopping or shop online for curbside pickup or shipping if your prefer.
- Village Grocery-6am-M-F 5:30am-9pm & Sat & Sun 7am-9pm Deli hours:6am-2pm M-F – Call 496-4477
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.
- Red Hen Bakery–Order online and then pick it up