Dining in The MRV
Updated: 7:30 am on July 6
The Mad River Valley’s restaurants and eateries have been generous, gracious, diligent and creative as our community navigates these unusual times and gets our economy going again. They’re where we meet and socialize and are woven deeply into the fabric of the MRV. It’s been real tough for this sector so we strongly encourage you to support them whole-heartedly, while practicing proper social distancing of course!
The following is a current list of dining options in the MRV:
American Flatbread –. Open for Take-out and Flatbread Picnic, Thursday-Sunday, 5:00-Close. Please call early to place your order, we start taking orders from 3:30. 802)496 – 7825 All flatbreads for take-out are partially baked in order to offer a delicious and fresh flatbread. (finish the flatbread in your oven heated to 425 F for 3-5 minutes).
- Canteen Creemee Company
- China Fun Open for Take-out only, 496-7889
- Fit To Be Thai’d – Take out -Call 496-3008 – open 7 days taking orders until 8:30 pm (9:15 pick-up.
- Hogan’s Pub at the Sugarbush Golf Club will be open Friday through Sunday from 10am until 6pm for takeout only. Order online ahead of time and pick up right outside of the Club House. Order on-line or call 802-583-6723.
- Hostel Tevere – Offering their famous bar menu selections along with beer and soft drinks to go. Open for take-out Tuesday-Saturday 4-8pm
- Hyde Away – Open 7 Nights, 4 – 8:45 pm – 802. 496.2322, Ext 1.
Take-out: Order via Phone – Indoor & Outdoor Dining, Reservations Only, via Phone. Open rain or shine!
- Lawson’s Finest – Beer Garden and Retail Store are open from 12-7pm Monday through Friday and 11am-7pm on the weekend (Reservations are required for Beer Garden – credit cards only please).Packaged beer for sale via their super-cool “Drive Thru”.
- Mad River Barn – Opening Thursday Friday & Saturday from 4 to 8 pm starting 6/18 Take-out and outdoor dining with Reservations 802.496.3310.
- Mad Taco – Open 7 days a week 12-8 pm. Take out only call 496-3832 to order. Please Call to place your order and pay over the phone. No one will be allowed in the Restaurant. We will take your phone number and give you a timeframe. When your order is ready we will shoot you a call and put it out front on a table for you to grab. Don’t Forget a spicy Margarita!!!!
- Mutha Stuffers – Take out-11am-8pm Thursday – Monday Call 583-4477
- Peasant Restaurant – Currently on a short hiatus – re-opening July 9th.
When re-opening they will be offering curbside pick up Thursday – Sunday. Online ordering is open from noon – 6:30pm. Pickup between 4 and 8pm. Same day orders only! View menu and order here!
- Pitcher Inn – Place your order Tuesday through Friday, during the hours of noon and 5 pm, at least one day ahead of time, by calling 802.496.6350. View menu – Pick-up on the inn’s front porch Order early since quantities are limited.
- Pizza Soul – Take-out Thurs-Mon 11am-9pm-Pre-order at 496-6202 with a credit card
- Round Barn – Takeaway Suppers from 3pm-6pm Thur, Sat, and Sun 3-6pm. Picnic seating available by reservation. Order and reserve online. Delicious fare with locally grown ingredients and delicious seasonal craft cocktails. On the weekend, our pop-up fish shack Salty Jimmz offers the freshest seafood from the New England Coast by Wood Mountain Fish in addition to our regular menu.
- Stoke Ramen is offering up their legendary ramen bowls for take-out Monday through Thursday from 2 to 8 pm. Get all heeds on the website and even do some window shopping!
- Swanson’s Inn – Pies both sweet and savory are available from the “Pie Guys” who have been expanding the pie shell and turning pie into a “thing”. Pies are available Tues-Sun and orders must be placed one day in advance. Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 496-2405 to place your order. Pie by the Slice Sunday restaurant dining re-opening in July. Curbside pick-up, we will deliver to your home in Warren, Waitfield, or Fayston($4)
- The Sweet Spot – open for take-out 11 am-2 pm 7 Days- Call 496-9199.
- Three Mountain Cafe -Curbside or takeout – Tuesday through Saturday. Pickup 8am-2pm – 496-5470
- Full menu available. Order online by 1:30 pm day prior for best selection of pastries next day.
- Toast & Eggs – Open daily for outside seating and take-out. Breakfast 8am-2pm – Lunch 11am-2pm
Open for Pizza/Salad & Dinner Thursday to Monday from 4-8pm
- Tucker Hill Inn– Offering outdoor dining Thursday thru Sunday 5 to 8:30 pm. You must make a reservation in advance. Please if you have a fever or a cough, we would ask you stay home. Take out available Thursday thru Sunday as well. 802-496-3983. See menu on their Facebook Page
- Valentino Pizza (back entrance of Bridges Resort’s Rec Center) open from 4-8 pm Tuesday-Sunday. 583- 5317.
- Warren Store– Deli Open with limited menu from 11-3. Call starting at 9am to order ahead, 496-3864, or use their walk up window from 11-3. To order their weekly featured wines Check out the latest wine selection. Walk up window on the deck open from 11-3pm.
- Worthy Burger Too – Open for take-out – Wednesday – Saturday 3:30-7:30. Call to order: 802-496-2575, if it’s busy they are on the line taking orders so call back. Don’t forget the great beer selection and cocktails to go.T
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-8pm M-Sa/8am-6pm Sunday-Please Note: 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- East Warren Community Market-Open daily 8am to 8pm. Pick-up on the deck!
- Sugar Fish VT– Open Thurs-Sun 10a-6p-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-Pay by credit card over the phone or by cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door.
- Paradise Provisions-M-Sa 8am-5pm, Sun. 8am-3pm 10% off everything except Beer, Wine & Tobacco for the rest of March.
- Shaw’s Open 7am-8pm
- Mad River Taste Place- Open from Mon – Sat 10am-6pm for walk-in shopping or shop online for curbside pickup or shipping if your prefer. Also back to doing food and beverage! Grilled cheese sandwiches and tasting boards, draft beer, wine and cider by the glass. Take-out or dine in. Dine-in customer are required to fill out our contact form.
- Village Grocery-6am-M-F 5:30am-9pm & Sat & Sun 7am-9pm Deli hours:6am-2pm M-F
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.
- Red Hen Bakery-Order online and then pick it up