- This event has passed.
Country Christmas in Historic Waitsfield Village
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Come down to historic Waitsfield Village and join us for a wonderful day of holiday cheer and beauty. Here are the highlights;
- Santa arrives at 11 AM to spread holiday cheer until 1 PM
- Joslin Children’s Library will be hosting gingerbread cookie decorating for the young ones from 10 am to 3 pm
- Mad River Distillers Christmas Cocktail Trail
All participating businesses will have special cocktail tasters made in their honor! Visit each business where you can receive a ticket to redeem at the “bar” opening at 12pm, in the Mad River Chamber offices. Mad River Distillers will set up a bar in the Visitors Center with specialty drink samples (or full size to purchase).
- Barrie Fisher Photography will be in the Chamber of Commerce office shooting you and your pets.
- Gift Basket Raffle and a Case of Wine (donated by Pitcher Inn) to support the MRV Food Shelf
Our neighborhood businesses have donated wonderful gifts to create an amazing gift basket worth over $1,000 to raise funds for the Mad River Valley Food. Raffle tickets are available at 4orty Bridge Boutique on 12/6 and the Chamber office all day Saturday, 12/7 – the winner will be pulled at 5 pm.
- Opening day for the International Boutique located in the Masons Lodge.
- Waitsfield Church Holiday Bazaar will be taking place 9 am to 3 pm
- Lighting of the Luminaries:
At dusk (4:30) will be the lighting of the village luminaries celebrating our neighborhood’s joy for the season!
- A Holiday Chorale Concert at the Waitsfield United Church of Christ 7:30 will cap off the day.