- This event has passed.
March 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
**We have received over 16 inches of snow in the last 48 hours, but unfortunately it is not enough to safely execute our event on Castlerock Lift Line. The new venue for the event will be Lower Murphy’s Glades to Lower Birdland located off the Super Bravo Chairlift.**
The Castlerock Extreme is the ultimate challenge. Awards for top three men and women competitors, and Big Air winner. Cash prize of $300 for 1st place, $200 for 2nd, and $100 for third for both mens and womens categories!
Reserve your spot online, registration closes Thursday, March 7th at 11:59 PM.
REGISTRATION CLOSED. Day of registration available, on a first come, first serve basis.
Lift ticket or season pass required for lift access.
$95 Non-pasholders (includes lift ticket)
- Registration and bib pick-up will be in the Castlerock Pub from 7:30 AM – 9 AM. Each competitor is required to complete two forms . They will be available at registration but to save yourself time on Saturday morning, please complete all four and hand them in to the registration table. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the waiver.
- Competitors are allowed one inspection run. Taking multiple inspection runs will result in disqualification.
- Mandatory competitor’s meeting will be held on the patio in front of The Gables Warming Hut at the top of Castlerock at 10:30 AM.
- The competition will begin at 11:00 AM. Each competitor will be assigned a start time that will be found in the registration packet. Please arrive at the start area for . If you miss your time, your run will not be guaranteed.
- There will be no line cutting for competitors. Please plan your practice and warm-up runs accordingly.
- Awards will be at 3:00 PM in the Gate House Courtyard on Rumble’s Patio. Results will be posted online.
- Ski hard and ski your best, but ski IN CONTROL. Know your ability and know the code.
In the event that the competition is interrupted during the day, updated event information will be available in Sugarbush’s snow report through our app, the web or call 802-583-6590. You can also visit the Lincoln Peak Guest Services in the lower lever of the Gatehouse Lodge to find out the latest event information.