- This event has passed.
Glider Fest ’22
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Sugarbush Soaring for Glier Fest ’22.
Glider Rides, Tours Raffles, Auctions Displays, Demos Hot Air Balloon Food and Live Muis Featuring John Drew Petersen. It’s all for a great cause too as all funds raised go to help make Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY)a possibility for kids. (FYI in the event of inclement weather the rain date will be Sunday September 4th)
The Mad River Valley is one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont’s Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, introductory flights, and aero tows.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are open for rides and lessons 6 days a week (closed on Tuesdays).
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3). Donate Now to Help Youth Soar!