- This event has passed.
Make glass beads, pendants, sculptures & more
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until August 31, 2021
Design & Create Wearable and Shareable Glass
Introduction to Flameworking
A 2-hour creative experience
Learn to manipulate glass into beautiful glass pieces with this introductory experience available Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays or by appointment. No experience necessary!
- Start with the basics of understanding the tools and how to use them
- Learn necessary safety measures; have your questions answered
- Choose what you’d like to make – beads, marbles, a pendant or sculpture
- Select the colored glass
- Prepare your work station
- Apply what you’ve learned to manipulate and shape hot glass
- Practice, practice, practice
- Place each piece in a kiln
- Pieces will be ready next day (shipping available)
A perfect experience for individuals, couples and families – as well as for gifting. Or share your final pieces as gifts!
Limited to three (3) students per class.
No experience required.
Ages 12 and up.
Waiver completion required. We’ll have some on hand if needed.