- This event has passed.
Mid-Summer Harvest & Pig Roast
July 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hosted by Lawson’s Finest Liquids and Sugarbush Resort
Come celebrate the bounty of the Mad River Valley and the beauty of Sugarbush Resort for a mid-summer harvest celebration, rain or shine! Featuring Mad River Valley originals, local pig roasted by Hadley Gaylord from Gaylord Farm, Kingsbury Market Garden, Von Trapp Farmstead cheese, Hartshorn Organic Farm and local brews from Lawson’s Finest Liquids. Come enjoy some of the finest food and drink Vermont has to offer in a buffet-style dinner under the celestial starlight.
Dinner will be served in the “NEW” Gatehouse courtyard and the Starline Rhythm Boys will play their unique, spirited country and juke joint sounds. Limited space available.
$45.00 adults 13+
$22.50 ages 7-12
$12.00 ages 0-6
Tickets available soon
Farmers Dinner Menu
– Gayloard Farm Whole Pig Roast
– Misty Knoll Farms Chicken
– Neill Farm Beef
– VT Bean Crafters Falafel with Tzatziki
– Green Rabbit Sourdough Bread
– Seasonal Salads Featuring what Nature Provides
– Hartshorns Bibb Lettuce Summer Tomato and Watercress Salad
– Local Harvest Grilled Vegetables with Olive Oil and Maple Balsamic Reduction
– Von Trapps Oma/Blue Cheese Mac & Cheese
– Iced Tea and Lemonade
– Berry Cobbler
– Homemade Maple Glazed Cookies
*This event is rain or shine