- This event has passed.
Photography Outback Snowshoe Tour
February 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Experience and capture the beauty of Sugarbush and the Mad River Valley with our guided photo tour. Our photography workshops are centered on the incredible landscapes that we hike through at our mountain. Enjoy our favorite snowshoe trails equipped with a DSLR or an iPhone, while our experienced guides teach you the ins and outs of digital photography.
Small in student number, flexible in schedules, and diverse in topics, snowshoe photo tours can be tailored to fit your experience level. You or your group will have over 3 decades of experience at your fingertips.Your photo snowshoe adventure is sure to be personalized, engaging and above all, fun.
- Ages 18+
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Entry Level to professional
- Meet at the Ski & Ride School desk in The Farmhouse at 9:00 AM
- 30 minute meet and greet session in the Morning Star conference room to learn about each other and groups needs
- Please arrive 30 minutes early if renting snowshoe equipment
- Snow boots required. Layered clothing and day pack recommended
- Conditions permitting
- Equipment required: Any camera with manual settings, including smartphone