- This event has passed.
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Poker Run Rules and How To Play
1. This is NOT a race. Safety is the top priority of the Poker Run.
2. Sugarbush lift ticket is not included in the registration fee ($20.00 adult, $10.00 under 18).
3. Always obey the rules of the mountain, the skier’s/riders responsibility code.
4. You will be required to sign a waiver at registration. Registration will run 8:30-10:00.
5. After registration, retrieve a single card from the boxes located at the Mt Ellen Base Lodge, Glen House, Allyn’s Lodge, Valley House Café, Castlerock Pub, Rumbles and Umbrella Bar. Only one card per participant from each location.
6. Submit your completed hand at the Umbrella Bar (good weather) or Rumble’s (bad weather) no later than 4:00 on the 16th. Hands submitted after 4:00 will not be valid.
7. Duplicate cards will be wild.
8. At the final stop you may choose to re-draw ONE CARD for an additional $10
9. Violation of any of the stated rules may result in disqualification from the event. Remember, this is a fun event for charity!
10. Poker hands are scored using standard poker hand rankings as follows: Royal flush, straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush, straight, three of a kind, two pair, one pair, high card.
11. In the event of a tie, there will be a single card drawn to determine the winner.