- This event has passed.
Relax with Outdoor SPA Yoga: Fridays on Salt & Sand’s Yoga Deck
July 2 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Friday, repeating until September 10, 2021
A unique, Vermont outdoor yoga class for relaxation and restoration.
Summer Fridays through Labor Day week
Under a canopy of green with some sky peeking through, by a brook, across a meadow … our yoga deck is the perfect place for the full sensory experience of SPA Yoga®.
Join Karen on our yoga deck*:
- slow-flow, floor-based, whole-body sensory experience
- based on Fluid Yoga sequencing
- designed to restore and relax while opening the body for the art of the possible
- prepares you to experience new depths of awareness in an extended, guided savasana or Yoga Nidra
Get ready to feel like you just walked out of a Spa!
These classes are ALL LEVELS, especially kind to BEGINNERS, and 75 minutes.
What to bring:
- Mat or towel for practice
- Bug/tick bite prevention
- Light sweater or blanket if it’s cool
- Blocks or other props if you like to use them
- A smile
Class passes are encouraged. Visit our Yoga page to save up to $3 per class.
*For inclement weather, we offer a hybrid class: 3 personal practice pods are available in the studio and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis (so we recommend calling to claim); a Zoom link will be provided ONLY for use if we bring class indoors. We will notify registrants via phone or email and post on FaceBook and Instagram generally by 4:45pm if we are moving indoors.
NOTE: If there are more than 4 students, we will move to the lawn for social distancing.