- This event has passed.
Twilight Snowshoe Tour
December 29, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
Experience the mountain in a different light. Ride the last chair on the Gate House Quad and embark on your Twilight Snowshoe Adventure into the Gate House Trail, home territory of black bear, moose, deer, coyote, bobcat, fisher, ermine, owl, turkey, & woodpecker.
Snowshoeing is physically warming and mentally stimulating as natural features found in passing give clues to our Gate House Trail’s inhabitants. Though actual critter sightings are rare, our Outback Guide will teach trekkers how to interpret tracks, scarred trees, nipped branches, and to recognize the sounds in the forest. This is the perfect way to end the day with your family and transition into some great apres’ at Rumble’s Kitchen or Castlerock Pub.
- Ages 9+
- Under 18 yrs requires release signed by parent/guardian.
- Please arrive by 3:30 PM
- Duration: 1 – 1.5 Hours
- Meet at the Ski & Ride School desk in The Farmhouse
- Please arrive early if renting equipment
- Snow boots required. Layered clothing and daypack recommended.
- Conditions permitting.
- Customized tours are available.
Tour Package (with rentals): $45
Tour Only (no rentals): $35
Group tours available