- This event has passed.
Waitsfield Farmers’ Market
June 26, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come enjoy one of the best and most comprehensive farmers’ markets in the state. You can find fresh produce, plant starts, fruit trees and bushes, maple, honey, flowers, seedlings, eggs, meat, cheese and other farm products, as well as a large selection of crafts made in Vermont, baked goods, and prepared food.
The market will be following the Universal Guidance outlined in the Vermont Forward Plan for the 2021 season
- Wear a mask!
- Maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- Sanitize your hands frequently.
- No food or drink may be consumed on-site.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Consider pre-ordering! Visit our vendor page for more info.