- This event has passed.
Waitsfield Farmers’ Market
September 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come enjoy one of the best and most comprehensive farmers’ markets in the state. You can find fresh produce, plant starts, fruit trees and bushes, maple, honey, flowers, seedlings, eggs, meat, cheese and other farm products, as well as a large selection of crafts made in Vermont, baked goods, and prepared food.
Due to the Corona Virus it will not be business as usual at the market. We want to return to the days of socializing with vendors and neighbors but until further notice minimize your time at the market so others can shop. Some of the new rules:
- If you can, use the links on the May 30 Vendors page to Preorder, Prepay to streamline your shopping.
- One person per family allowed in the market.
- No children under 18.
- No pets.
- No food can be consumed on site.
- Maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- 9 to 9:30 is reserved for high riskÂ customers.
- A limited number of customers are allowed in the market at a time.