- This event has passed.
Warren 4th of July Parade and Festivities
July 4, 2018
An event every year that begins at 12:00am on of July, repeating until July 4, 2020
The annual Warren 4th of July and Festivities – always on the 4th, RAIN OR SHINE! Warren Village Main Street & Brook Road. Your $1 donation gives you a numbered “Buddy Badge” – Find your matching number in the crowd and win a pair of matching prizes (while they last!). All proceeds go to offset event expenses.
- Free shuttle to/from Warren Village is from Sugarbush Lincoln Peak and begins at 8am. BE EARLY in order to not miss the parade!
- Main Street of Warren is closed to traffic at 8:30am sharp. There is no village parking available for the event, but there is parking at Warren School
- Handicap accessible parking ONLY is at Warren Municipal Building, but must be accessed BEFORE 8:30am.
- Event is Rain or Shine
- Parade begins at 10am and lasts about an hour
- Street dance to follow until about 2pm; Live music also at Brooks Field, adjacent to Warren School
- Adult Beverages not allowed in Village, but are sold and consumed at Brooks Field, adjacent to Warren School.
- Supervised kids’ activities at Brooks Field, following Parade
- No vendor space available for 2018
- Following the parade and festivities, events continue all day at Sugarbush Resort, including fireworks at dark
ALL UPDATES AND INFO AT WWW.WARREN4THOFJULY.COM