Experiences are the Perfect Gift
November 25, 2019 /
These days many folks don’t want “things” as gifts. Instead they value experiences more. The MRV has so many great options to consider and it’s another great way to “Buy Local”! How about a gift certificate of on of these experiences;
- A glider ride from Sugarbush Soaring can be life changing experience!
- A membership to the Bridges Fitness Center or the Sugarbush Health & Racquet Club
- An hour massage at Mad River Massage or better yet an entire spa day.
- A Skatium Season Pass for the skater in your life.
- A cooking class at The Store
- A group or private trail ride from Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm is an amazing way to see the MRV
- A facial or other treatment at Complexions would be an incredibly thoughtful gift.
- A 10 pack of classes at Mountain Rose Yoga is an impactful gift for so many.
- A romantic weekend away at one of the MRV’s fabulous Lodging Properties.
- A subscription to the Valley Reporter
- A gift certificate to one of the MRV’s fine eateries would warm the heart of anyone.
- Ski or Snowboard lessons at Mad River Glenor at Sugarbush
- A Cross Country ski pass to Blueberry Lake or Ole’s