Goodnight Irene Fundraiser with Grace Potter
(Waitsfield): The Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce is offering a giveaway sweepstakes for a weekend getaway October 8-10 that includes 2 coveted Gold Circle tickets to the “Goodnight, Irene” flood benefit at the Flynn Theater in Burlington featuring Mad River Valley’s own, Grace Potter. Two nights lodging, dinner and a gift basket for two have been added by local merchants.
“We’re trying to help our community in any way possible,” said Susan Klein, Executive Director of the Chamber, “If we can show internet visitors that while we were hit hard by Irene and we have bounced back strong, we can raise awareness of how people can help at the same time as registering to win this Columbus Day Weekend getaway. It’s really a matter of getting people to “LIKE” us on Facebook so they can keep hearing that Vermont is a great place that they can visit any time of year.”
Sweepstake entries will be accepted at http://on.fb.me/qstDJ7 until noon on Tuesday, October 4, 2011. Random drawing will be held at that time and include:
- Two Gold Circle tickets (meet and greet Grace Potter prior to the 7pm show) for the October 9 show at Burlington’s Flynn Theater.
- Two nights at the Bridges Resort in Warren VT (www.BridgesResort.com) for October 8 & 9
- Dinner for two at The Common Man Restaurant (www.CommonManRestaurant.com) for October 8.
- Transportation to the show provided by VT Tour & Charter (www.VermontTourandCharter.com)
- A gift welcome basket from the Warren Store (www.WarrenStore.com)
Rules and entry can be found at www.Facebook.com/Mad.River.Vermont.