Vermont covered bridges are a unique feature of the landscape. There are more covered bridges per square mile in Vermont than any other place in the world, with 107 authentic covered bridges located throughout the state.
This 42 mile driving tour takes a leisurely one and a half hours that brings you through 7 covered bridges while offering spectacular views and pleasant opportunities to sample the local flavor along the way.
- Great Eddy Bridge – Downtown Waitsfield
- Pine Brook Covered Bridge – Waitsfield
- Upper Cox Brook Covered Bridge – Northfield Falls
- Northfield Falls Bridge – Northfield Falls
- Slaughterhouse Bridge – Northfield Falls
- Tiny Moseley Bridge – Northfield Falls
- Warren Cover Bridge – Warren Village