Double Gap Tour
This drive features spectacular mountain views, thrilling ups and downs, and the very best foliage that Vermont has to offer. You travel over the Lincoln Gap which, at 2,410′ is the highest one in the state as well as over the Appalachian Gap at 2,365′, the highest gap open all year.
See the Map!
Highlights of this drive:
- Historic Bridge Street
- The Big Eddy Covered Bridge
- East Warren Road Views
- Warren Village
- Warren Village Covered Bridge
- The Lincoln Gap, the highest gap in the state
- The Remote Village of Lincoln
- The Appalchian Gap, the second highest gap and the highest one open all year
- Mad River Glen Ski Area and scenic Route 17