Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont’s Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, rentals, introductory flights, and aero tows.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are a full-time operation, open for rides and lessons 7 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3).
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.
Our website: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/
Buy the gift of flight for someone, an unforgettable gift: https://sugarbushsoaring.ampbusinessservices.com/gc
Scenic Rides: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/rides/scenic-rides
Flight Instruction: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/learn-to-fly/getting-started