Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont’s Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, rentals, introductory flights, and aero tows.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are a full-time operation, open for rides and lessons 7 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3).
You can easily find us using Waze or Google Maps.
Looking for a beautiful spot for a picnic? Grab a lunch to go from the Warren Store and then watch the gliders go by from our terminal building.
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.
If you’d like to see our current weather, check out our Valley Cam and Airport Cam!
Our website: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/
Buy the gift of flight for someone, an unforgettable gift: https://sugarbushsoaring.ampbusinessservices.com/gc
Scenic Rides: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/rides/scenic-rides
Flight Instruction: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/learn-to-fly/getting-started