MRV Experiences are The Perfect Gift
With the holiday upon us it’s a great time to think of ways to give meaningful gifts. A gift of a thoughtful experience is always appreciated, now more than ever. It’s a great way to avoid crowds by purchasing online, support local businesses and make your own life easier and less stressful. Please consider a gift certificate of on experiences. The MRV has so many great options, here are just a few ideas;
- Workhops at the Mad River Fiber Mill include private lessons in weaving, spinning, felting, rug hooking, dyeing.
- Pottery Classes or a gift certificate to Blockhouse Studios
- Dog sled mushing adventure with October Siberians
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Clearwater Sports.
- Glider ride from Sugarbush Soaring can be life changing experience!
- Yoga or glass blowing experiences at Salt & Sand Studios
- Guided hiking, skiing or snowshoe experience with Country Mile Vermont, heck you can even gift an inn-to-inn walking tour!
- Membership to the Sugarbush Health & Racquet Club
- An hour massage at Mad River Massage or better yet an entire spa day. They’ve been sprucing the place up and will be back soon enough.
- Pottery classes with Luke Ianuzzi Pottery. His two hour wheel throwing class, including instruction and materials at the artist’s studio
- Skatium Season Pass for the skater in your life will be a great way to get outside this winter.
- A group or private trail ride from Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm is an amazing way to see the MRV and something to look forward to.
Classes at the Yestermorrow Design & Build School are an amazing option to consider.
- 10 pack of yoga classes or a gift certificate at Mountain Rose Yoga is an impactful gift for so many.
- A romantic weekend away at one of the MRV’s fabulous Lodging Properties.
- Pilates classes at Zoe’s Pilates with options for mat, reformer and private instruction.
- Subscription to the Valley Reporter for the news junkie in your life.
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Umiak Outfitters
- Give the gift of dining with a gift certificate to one of the MRV’s fine eateries would warm the heart of anyone.
- Entry for the Mad Marathon will give the runner in your life something to look forward to and to train for.
- Cross Country ski pass to Blueberry Lake or Ole’s Cross Country Center
- Ski or Snowboard lessons or lift tickets at Mad River Glen or at Sugarbush