Public Health Alert
PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT
Keep yourself and others safe during this pandemic. COVID -19 has a 2-14 day incubation, spreads person to person and can live 2-3 days on surfaces.
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
- STAY HOME and SHELTER IN PLACE
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet when with other people
- Wash your hands frequently, cough into your elbow, wipe down surfaces you touch with disinfectant, including door handles and cell phone
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, or flu-like symptoms:
- FIRSTCall your Primary Care Provider
- MRV Health Center: (802) 496-3838
- DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL unless you are seriously ill or have difficulty breathing.
Please look for MRV Emergency Response communication through:
- MRV Emergency Response Pageon Facebook, MRVTV, the Valley Reporter, Valleyreporter Facebook Page, and Front Porch Forum.
If you are in need of help or services, please call the numbers below:
- Updated info on Covid 19 in Vermont: healthvermont.gov
- MRV Food Shelf: (802) 496-8853
- MRV Community Fund: (802) 496-3638
- Mental Health Services: Hannah’s House (802) 496-9715
- General Info Assistance: 211
This PSA is produced by the MRV Emergency Response Team. These volunteer coordinators are in continual contact with, and report to, the select boards and towns of Fayston, Moretown, Waitsfield and Warren. Updated PSA’s will come out as needed.