Take Out Food in The Valley
March 17, 2020 /
Updated: 12:30pm on March 26th
While we are all practicing social distancing, we can still support the local restaurants, cafe’s and deli’s.
The following is a current list of restaurants that offer take out service only:
- Fit To Be Thai’d – Take out -Call 496-3008
- The Sweet Spot-open for take-out 8am-2pm 7 Days- Call 496-9199.
- Pizza Soul-Take-out Thurs-Mon 11am-9pm-Pre-order at 496-6202 with a credit card
- American Flatbread-Take out Thursday-Sunday 5-9:30p-. Call 496-8856
- Worthy Burger Too-Take out Thurs & Fri 4p-8pm/Sat & Sun 11:30am-8pm-Call 496-2575
- Hyde Away-Take out 4pm-8pm 7 Days-Call 496-2322
- Blue Stone-Take out- Call 496-3499 Closed Monday
- Sugar Fish VT- Open Thurs-Sun 10a-6p-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-Pay by credit card over the phone or by cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door, preferably in a cooler you provide.
- Mutha Stuffers-take out 11-8 Thursday – Monday-call 583-4477
- Peasant Restaurant-Thurs-Mon 4-7pm- Call 802-496-6856 to order with a credit card. Limited menu.
- Swanson’s Inn-Pie Take-out and Friday night dinners Take-out Mon/Wed/Fri
- Round Barn-Feed 4 for $40-pick up or delivery
- Stoke Ramen-Pick-up with a pre-order the day before
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-8pm M-Sa/8am-6pm Sunday-Please Note: 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- East Warren Community Market-order by phone (802-496-6758) or email from 9am-4pm so that we have an hour on either end to prepare for the day and wrap up the day
- Paradise Provisions-M-Sa 8am-5pm, Sun. 8am-3pm 10% off everything except Beer, Wine & Tobacco for the rest of March.
- Shaw’s Open 7am-9pm
- Mad River Taste Place-Mon – Sat 10am-4pm shop online for curbside pickup or shipping
- Village Grocery-6am-M-F 5:30am-9pm & Sat & Sun 7am-9pm Deli hours:6am-2pm M-F
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.