Vermont Barns & Bridges Festival: FALL FUN FOR ALL!
It’s almost here! The Vermont Barns & Bridges Festival is September 14-16. We are picking out our party outfits, and getting our cameras ready. This is going to be one heck of a photogenic Festival. Barns. Bridges. Vermont foliage. Smiling faces. We can’t wait to capture every moment. As this is the very first year of this Valley Arts’ community-wide event, we’re thinking that you may be wondering: what exactly happens at a Barns & Bridges Festival?
Here’s a quick summary:
- Parties in cool vintage Vermont spaces.
- Art Exhibits in historical barns.
- Farm tours. Our farming history is the reason we have so many barns! And, what’s truly awesome is that we still have amazing working family farms here.
- Food galore: festive lunches, authentic afternoon teas (in renovated barns!), and classic chicken pie suppers.
- Photography classes.
- Yoga and wellness events.
- Antique Cars.
- Kids Activities.
- And… a driving tour of some of the most beautiful barns and covered bridges in Vermont. Featuring working barns, abandoned barns, repurposed barns, unusual barns… and bridges… and fabulous gardens too!
There will be a lot to explore, and a ton of FUN FOR EVERYONE! And, it’s all happening right here in the Mad River Valley, the epicenter of Vermont’s famed barn and bridge dotted landscape (in our humble opinion…)!
Learn more at vtbarnsandbridgesfestival.com