Virtual Happenings in The Valley
In a time when most of us feel isolated, many businesses have taken to “being virtual”. Here is a list of businesses that offer their services virtually:
- Mountain Rose Integrated Wellness Studio: They will hold Live classes Facebook page, at 8am Monday-Saturday, 4pm Tuesday & Thursday and 10pm Daily. You can catch the replay for 24 hours after the class. In addition, they will be holding a raffle entitled “We are in this together” where during the practice there will be a “word of the day”. Then you will private message Ana Rosal on Facebook or Instagram with the word (Do not write it in the comments section) and you will be entered into the raffle. Prizes include services at the studio as well as Gift Cards to local restaurants!
- Zoe’s Pilates: Holding virtual classes-Email Zoe to sign up
- Mad River Valley Television-Catch up on those meetings/conversations you’ve missed
- WDEV-Listen to a podcast
- Yestermorrow Design School-offering online courses
- Salt & Sand Studios–Mini Yoga classes on YouTube
Workshops and Podcasts
- Hosting a Successful Virtual Events–Friday March 26th 12-1pm-Presented by Kathleen Burns Kingsbury-presentation for Bentley University Alumni-On the registration, put “NA” under year graduated.
- Breaking Money Silence-Podcast by Kathleen Burns Kingsbury-Listen and discover ways to shatter money taboos
- Discovery Maps Travel Podcast-Listen to people deVTscribe their travels from all around the world
- Vermont Public Radio–podcasts
- Brave Little State– VPR answers to questions you never thought about
- Vermont Dog Trainer Show-podcasts
- VT Untapped-podcasts-learning about Vermont cultures through its diverse citizens
- VT Outdoors-podcasts-conversations with people that live and play in Vermont
- March 26, 8amRosh Chodesh Embodied Morning Gratitude Circle.Join Kohenet Sephirah Stacey Oshkello from Living Tree Alliance, Rabbi Tobie Meira from the Yearning for Learning Center, and the Beth Jacob community for a special way to start your day with gratitude, and bring in the new month of Nisan. Join the Zoom for this free program HERE.March 26, 8pmSpring Cleanse: An 8 week Journey Through the OmerFree Info Session This week on ZoomRegistration required email for info
Join Nutritionist Sephriah Stacey Oshkello, MS, RD, CD as we learn about the benefits of a spring dietary cleanse and align with the ancient counting of the Omer to bring about connection, healing, and self growth. This program builds your immune system, allows for clearer thinking and improved health. With meditation, movement, community support, and learning we engage in self growth, nurture our souls, and cleanse our bodies amongst community on Zoom.
Religious/Spiritual Online Services
Bible Study; 2 Thessalonians Mar 29, 2020 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9020371590 Meeting ID: 902 037 1590
- Moretown United Methodist Church-go to the website to find online services
- Mad River Valley Interfaith Council:
- Waitsfield United Church of Christ-Services online through Zoom or audio only call (929)205-6099 and then enter 5729925681#.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Online meetings at In The Rooms or AA Intergroup
Looking for free Community Wi-Fi – There are many throughout the Valley!
If you are providing services online, please send an email so we can add you to the list.