What’s Open in the MRV
As of 6pm on March 28th, below you will find the latest status of openings and closings in our community. This will be updated frequently. If you are not on this list and wish to submit your information, please go to this questionnaire and fill out a couple of questions.
We will keep you informed through Facebook of updates concerning our community.
Best resource for information
Openings and Closings by Category:
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-8pm M-Sa/8am-6pm Sunday-we are asking that 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- East Warren Community Market-Call in your orders
- Paradise Provisions- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Closed on Sunday
- Mad River Taste Place-Mon – Sat 10-4, Sun 9-3. No prepared foods available. Shop online
- Village Grocery-M-F-5:15 am-9 pm/Sat & Sun-7 am-9 pm
- Sugar Fish VT- Open Thurs-Sun 10am-6pm-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-payments can be made by credit card over the phone or cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door preferably in a cooler you provide.
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.
- Warren Store
- Fit To Be Thai’d – Take Out Only.
- The Sweet Spot-open for take-out service only. Food must pre-ordered by phone 496.9199. No cash. No outside reusable cups. Same hours (for now) 8am-2pm- 7 days.
- Pizza Soul-Take out-Pre-Order 496-6202 with a credit card
- American Flatbread-Thursday-Sunday 5-9:30p-Take out only
- Worthy Burger Too-Take out-802-496-2575
- Mutha Stuffers-Take out-11am-8pm Thursday – Monday Call 583-4477
- Inn at Round Barn – Thurs-Sun 4 for $40 Take out dinners online 802-496-2276
- Hyde Away-Take-out 7 days per week.
- Tucker Hill In-Take-out Friday & Saturday-menu posted on Friday.
- Swanson’s Inn-Pie Take-out on Sunday and Weeknight night dinners Take-out Mon/Wed/Fri
- Stoke Ramen-Pick-up with a pre-order the day before
- Canteen Creme-for 2 weeks
- Toast & Eggs/Kitchen
- Mad River Barn-until end of April
- Lawson’s Taproom- retail is open.
- Rumble’s Restaurant
- Castlerock Pub
- General Stark’s Pub
- Collaborative Brewing
- Local Folk Smokehouse
- Three Mountain Cafe
- Mad Taco
- China Fun
- Hostel Tevere
- Kenyon’s Variety Open Call 802-496-3922 if you need to pick something up, delivery if you can’t leave home. If you have an emergency and need plumbing parts or have a complicated project and need guidance, call us and make an appointment.
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids-Phone orders:802-496-HOPS ext. 0-Package Beer only-bring credit card and ID to claim order. Curbside service available too. Keg sales (no tapping equipment) available
- Darrad Services-Cables, Monitors, computers! Call 496-2772. Sanitary protocols in place
- Bisbee’s Hardware-Open M-F 8am-3pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Splinters Boardshop-Online and Curbside by email
- The Green Closet-until further notice
- Artisan’s Gallery
- The Store
- Mad River Glass
- Pear and Warren
- Sportive-April 1
- Tempest Book Shop
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Whippletree Designs
- Vermont North Ski Shops
- The Collection
- 4orty Bridge Boutique
- Clearwater Sports
- Mad River Fiber Arts & Mill
- Product Think Tank-Online Only
- Clearwater Filtration-Open-Normal hours, we are allowing office staff to work from home as needed. We have implemented a strict sanitation procedure for all field staff and marketing delivery services, rather than in home service as much as possible.
- Hall & Holden-Open-Normal – sign on door to not come in if feeling sick or have been overseas or in a hot spot for Covid 19. All taxes will be done remotely when necessary.
- Mad River Eye Care-Open as needed for emergencies, please call to make arrangements-802-448-6988
- Mad River Veterinary Service-8-5 ish, if you are sick have someone else bring your pet.
- Houseneeds-Open-M to thur – 9 am to 5 pm and Friday 9 – 4 but could change if suppliers start closing.
- Jon Jamieson Insurance -Office closed-available by phone 496 2080
- Property Management Inc
- Complexions-Open for product & Gift certificate sales but NOT services.-Call or email
- Eastern Systems-9 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Orders can be placed on the phone or online if people don’t want to come in to the office.
- Joe Grant Physical Therapy-Partially open, not seeing anyone who has been sick, or may have been sick. Not seeing patients that have mild symptoms. If someone is in pain and treatment will make a big impact on their daily life.
- Bourne’s Energy-Open only by appointment
- Casella-Service is continuing
- Gillespie’s-Office closed to the public, payments made through a box outside. Service is still happening
- Whitney Tree-Call 802-496-9975 or email to make arrangements
- Dirty Paws Pet Salon-Tues – Sat 8:30 am – 5pm
- Sugarbush Real Estate-partially open
- A&J Recycling – VG Drop off Sat 7am-Noon, Weekly and Bi-weekly trash and recycling services, Clean outs are available with extra caution. 505-0630
- Neat Sweep Chimney Sweeping 802-355-5533
- Julia Hale Fitness – www.juliahalefitness.com – zoom classes
- Mountain Rose Yoga – Online Yoga Classes – Mountain Rose Integrated Wellness Center’s facebook page or on instagram @mountainrosevt
- Butternut Systems-helping people with “work from home” setups-call 802.583.4129 or email
- Amerigas-Open for customers, but restricted office visits. Go to their Website for more info
- Valley Dental Associates in Waitsfield will be closed from March 17 to 30. The Waterbury location is open for emergencies.
- Warren Library-Closed to the public; Library has asked you fill out this form for book requests
- Moretown Library
- Joslin Library
- Miss Lissa’s-until further notice
- Micaiah’s Barbershop and salon- closed until further notice
- Mad River Massage
- Salt & Sand Studios
- Bundy Modern Gallery
- Sally Kendall Massage Therapist & Instructor
- Zoe’s Pilates
- MRVTV-Studio closed to the Public-will reevaluate on March 27th
- Mountain Rose Integrated Wellness Center
- Yestermorrow Design School
- Valley Players- Alice in Wonderland postponed until Mid-May/June, Little Shop of Horrors postponed to later 2020 and Cabin Fever Follies postponed to late summer. Â If you bought tickets you can pick new dates or receive a refund. Â Craft Fair will still be Labor Day weekend.
- High Country Hair
- Blockhouse Studio
- A Right Cut
- Bridges Resort
- Swanson Inn
- White Horse Inn
- Warren Falls Inn-until 4/1
- Yellow Farmhouse Inn
- Mad River Barn
- West Hill House B & B
- Hostel Tevere
- Featherbed Inn
- Moose Meadow Lodge
- 1824 House & Barn
- Pitcher Inn