Status of Businesses in the MRV
Last updated 10:30 am on May 13
Below you will find the latest status of businesses in our community. If you are not on this list and wish to submit your information, please go to this questionnaire and fill out a couple of questions. If you notice something is incorrect or outdated please let us know.
Other Business Links
- Which Restaurants/Eateries Offering Take-Out
- Help MRV Businesses NOW! How to Buy Gift Cards
- Virtual Activities and Services in The Valley
Opening Status by Category:
- The Collection – curbside call 802 496 6055
- Complexions-Open for product & Gift certificate sales but NOT services.-Call 496-2582 or email
- 4ortyBridge is open for online sales only
- The Green Closet – Open for curbside pickup best to contact via email. Who wouldn’t LOVE a Gift Card – lots of gift giving options are on the horizon!
- The Store – In an effort to assist our customers with items they may need during the stay at home directive, we have decided that we will provide “door side” pickup. Monday thru Friday you can call between 10am and 2pm to arrange purchase and pickup time for products we currently have in stock. Call 802 496-4465 or email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to place your order. If pickup is not convenient between 10am-2pm we will make every effort to arrange a suitable time for pickup.
- Kenyon’s Variety Open Call 802-496-3922 if you need to pick something up, delivery if you can’t leave home. If you have an emergency and need plumbing parts or have a complicated project and need guidance, call us and make an appointment.
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids-Phone orders:802-496-HOPS ext. 0-Package Beer only-bring credit card and ID to claim order. Curbside service available too. Keg sales (no tapping equipment) available
- Product Think Tank-Online Only or call 802 498 3266
- Darrad Services-Cables, Monitors, computers! Call 496-2772. Sanitary protocols in place
- Bisbee’s Hardware-Open M-F 8am-3pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Splinters Boardshop-Online and Curbside by email
- Clearwater Sports is offering curbside for those who need to buy something from the store. Call or text 802-917-1556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborative Brewing-Curbside-call 583-2739
- Artisan’s Gallery
- Mad River Glass
- Pear and Warren
- Tempest Book Shop
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Vermont North Ski Shop
- East Warren Community Market – Call in your orders-802-496-6758
- Irasville Country Store – Open 6am-8pm M-F/6:30am-8pm Sa & Sun-Deli closes at 5pm-Deli menu & pizza can be order ahead of time-Call 496-5400
- Mad River Taste Place – Open Monday – Saturday 10-4, Sunday 9-3. No prepared foods available. Shop online
- Mehuron’s Supermarket-8am-6pm everyday-we are asking that 8-9 am shopping be restricted to people at a higher risk factor…those over 60 or with health problems where they would be more highly impacted if they were to get the covid-19.
- Paradise Provisions– Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Closed on Sunday
- Roots Market in Middlesex – Open for phone and email orders.
- Shaw’s Supermarket
- Sugar Fish VT– Open Thurs-Sun 10am-6pm-Call (802) 382-7776 to place an order-payments can be made by credit card over the phone or cash/check at delivery-order will be left at your door preferably in a cooler you provide.
- Toast & Eggs – Re-opening Friday 4/17. Offering baked goods plus new additions—-deli meats and cheeses, meal kits, prepared foods and some groceries—-through Free Delivery or Curbside Pickup. Order online. Hours will be 11 am – 6 pm, 7 days/week. Place orders 24-hrs a day on our website or call during our business hours. Grocery and deli items will be available same day. Meal kits, bakery items and prepared foods are next day.
- Village Grocery-M-F-5:15 am-9 pm/Sat & Sun-7 am-9 pm
- Warren Store – Open for curbside pick-up. To order email with selection and phone number by 5pm the day before. Check out their wine selection. They’ll call you for credit card info the morning of delivery day. Food will be available for pick up from 3-5pm each day.
- Amerigas-Open for customers, but restricted office visits. Go to their Website for more info
- A&J Recycling – VG Drop off Sat 7am-Noon, Weekly and Bi-weekly trash and recycling services, Clean outs are available with extra caution. 505-0630
- Bourne’s Energy-Open only by appointment
- Butternut Systems-helping people with “work from home” setups-call 802.583.4129 or email
- Casella-Service is continuing
- Clearwater Filtration-Open-Normal hours, we are allowing office staff to work from home as needed. We have implemented a strict sanitation procedure for all field staff and marketing delivery services, rather than in home service as much as possible.
- Dirty Paws Pet Salon-Tues – Sat 8:30 am – 5pm
- Eastern Systems-9 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Orders can be placed on the phone or online if people don’t want to come in to the office.
- Gillespie’s-Office closed to the public, payments made through a box outside. Service is still happening
- Hall & Holden-Open-Normal – sign on door to not come in if feeling sick or have been overseas or in a hot spot for Covid 19. All taxes will be done remotely when necessary.
- Houseneeds-Open-M to thur – 9 am to 5 pm and Friday 9 – 4 but could change if suppliers start closing.
- Joe Grant Physical Therapy-Partially open, not seeing anyone who has been sick, or may have been sick. Not seeing patients that have mild symptoms. Joe will see someone if they are in pain, and he thinks he can make a difference. You will be required to wear a mask and glasses, along with other standard precautions.
- Jon Jamieson Insurance -Office closed-available by phone 496 2080
- Julia Hale Fitness – zoom classes
- Mad River Eye Care-Open as needed for emergencies, please call to make arrangements-802-448-6988
- Mad River Veterinary Service-8-5 ish, if you are sick have someone else bring your pet.
- Mountain Rose Yoga – Online Yoga Classes – Mountain Rose Integrated Wellness Center’s facebook page or on instagram @mountainrosevt
- Mountain Flower Farm-Weekly bouquet CSA pick up at the farm or delivery-Go to the website for more info
- Neat Sweep Chimney Sweeping 802-355-5533
- Property Management Inc
- Sugarbush Real Estate-partially open
- Whitney Tree-Call 802-496-9975 or email to make arrangements
- Willem Jewett, PC is open. Please call or email (email@example.com ) the office to discuss matters and to set up an appointment, if needed.
- Valley Dental Associates in Waitsfield will be closed from March 17 to 30. The Waterbury location is open for emergencies.
- Warren Library-Closed to the public; Library has asked you fill out this form for book requests
- Moretown Library
- Joslin Library
- Miss Lissa’s-until further notice
- Micaiah’s Barbershop and salon- closed until further notice
- Mad River Massage
- Salt & Sand Studios
- Bundy Modern Gallery
- Sally Kendall Massage Therapist & Instructor
- Zoe’s Pilates
- MRVTV-Studio closed to the Public-will reevaluate on March 27th
- Mountain Rose Integrated Wellness Center
- Yestermorrow Design School
- Valley Players- Alice in Wonderland postponed until Mid-May/June, Little Shop of Horrors postponed to later 2020 and Cabin Fever Follies postponed to late summer. Â If you bought tickets you can pick new dates or receive a refund. Â Craft Fair will still be Labor Day weekend.
- High Country Hair
- Blockhouse Studio
- A Right Cut
- Moosewalk Studios & Gallery
- Bridges Resort
These Restaurants are all open for take-out
- Mad River Barn
- Rumble’s Restaurant
- Castlerock Pub
- General Stark’s Pub
- Local Folk Smokehouse
- Hostel Tevere
- Blue Stone Pizza