Full-service “Home Performance” Contractor, providing Energy Audits, Infrared inspections, air sealing and insulating, and general repairs. We are BPI Certified (www.bpi.org), Award Winning (www.efficiencyvermont.org) and EPA Lead Certified. We are a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) contractor working with Efficiency Vermont to improve the comfort, safety and energy efficiency of homes and small businesses using scientifically proven methods.
Weatherization services we offer include:
- Insulation installation of loose & dense-pack cellulose, rigid (XPS & PIC), one-part & two-part spray foam (closed cell)
- Air sealing
- Air duct sealing
- Moisture barriers
- Ventilation installation (HRVs, bath fans, range hoods, etc.)
Energy audit and inspection services include:
- For homes, multi-family, small businesses, municipal buildings
- Blower Door testing
- Focused Infrared (IR) camera thermal imaging inspections with written report
- Duct Blaster ductwork leakage testing
- Furnace & boiler testing, including full combustion analysis
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing, assessments and recommendations
- VT Home Energy Profile (and Home Energy Score) assessments
We specialize in solving problems in existing homes, but we also work with builders to air seal and insulate new construction and provide quality control testing. We also perform carpentry related repairs and renovations, including replacing windows and doors.
We are your local energy efficiency experts! Our extensive experience provides the foundation to assist you in meeting your home performance goals. Contact Brad Cook
for more information or to schedule an appointment.