The Valley Players is in its thirty-third consecutive year of successful community theater and we invite everyone to participate in our wide variety of activities.
- Look at our Theater Calendar, for the latest events
- Every Labor Day Weekend join us at the Mad River Valley Craft Fair, which we own
- Read about the annual Vermont Playwrights Award, to encourage new plays
- Join us on stage with our community variety show, Cabin Fever Follies
- We are also proud to be the home of Mad River Unplugged, a folk and blues music series
- Everyone can find activities to enjoy with this theater family whether as volunteer or audience.
- And we enjoy supporting other theater programs and companies. Checkout our links page
Let us know if you are interested in renting our wonderful theater space right on Rte 100.